Single Wall mounted Propagation Station - Lilac
Wall mounted Propagation station in Lilac.
1 x Wall bracket
1 x 24mm x 150mm Test Tube
2 x Solid Brass Slot Screws
2 x Red Rawl Plugs
- Firstly, decide whether which way you would like the bracket.
- Place the bracket to the wall/Surface ensuring it is level and mark the wall where the fixing holes are.
- Remove the bracket. Using a 5 drill bit drill two holes deep enough for the Rawl plug.
- Once drilled push a Rawl plug into each hole (you may need to use a hammer to lightly tap into place) Ensure that the Rawl Plug is flush with the wall/Surface.
- Line the bracket with the holes and slowly screw them in with a flat head screw driver. Do not use a drill or imact driver as this can break the screw or you may slip and mark the bracket.
- Once fixed remove the tissue from the test tube and feed through the bracket.
- Now you are ready to fill with water or soil :)
UK Delivery for all orders under £40.00 will be charged at £3.95 this is for 2nd class tracked via Royal Mail. This can arrive from 9 am until 6 pm.
Providing all your products are in stock, we aim to ship to you as quickly as possible, Usually, orders will be shipped within 3 working days. You will receive emails to keep you updated with how your order is progressing, we may contact you further to advise you of any issues that may arise.
Delivery of out of stock products may take a little longer and if this is the case we will keep you informed.
If you are having a bulk order made for your occasion, delivery times will have been explained to you by the team.
When your order is ready to be dispatched we will send a further email advising you when to expect your items. If you wish to change the delivery address after you have placed an order please let us know as soon as possible.
A delivery charge will be added to your order during the checkout process unless your order is over £60, whereby delivery is free (mainland UK sent with Royal Mail 2nd class tracked).
In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive when expected please contact us immediately on email@example.com. Should delivery be refused and the items returned to us a further delivery charge will be incurred for re-delivery.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Free shipping offers are only available on 2nd class shipping with Royal Mail.
We hope everything is perfect with your order but we’ve all had times when ordering online when we’re unsure if we’ve purchased the right thing. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different item if preferred. However, delivery charges are only refundable when the goods are faulty.
*The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
Please just notify us of your intention to return an item before dispatch by e-mailing email@example.com
* The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own peace of mind, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that ensures you for the value of the goods.
◦ The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
◦ The parcel can take up to 7 working days to reach us unless sent via special delivery.
what we are about
We bring together a variety of loves, interests and experiments. ‘Scent’ focuses on how a mood and space can be changed through smell. ‘Object’ is inspired by items that are used in the home, using a mix of ‘on trend’ colours, a variety of materials and contemporary styles.