CARE AND USER INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure our candles are cared for after they leave us, follow the following advice.
- Make sure the candle isn't placed in a draught
- Never leave your candle unattended
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Ensure the wick is trimmed to 5mm before lighting
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Keep candle out of reach of pets and children
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. Leave 5mm of wax in the container
- It is best practice to snuff out the candle and not to blow it out
- Keep the wax pool clear of any debris or matches, this will avoid flaring
All this advice is labelled on each and every candle base.
If you have any further questions please email us on email@example.com